After two days of hectic activities time for a bit of touring. I packed up my tent, said cheers to the others and headed South. I stopped off for a bit of caving, ( a 300m self guided) hole through a mountain waist deep in rushing water! Excellent stuff - this would never get past the fun police in Aussie! From there I went though the plains at the base of the mountains past Lake Tekapo, Passed some amazing blue rivers, through to Twizel - where I stayed at a backpackers with a view of mount Cook.

Next moring off on a short mountain 32km bike, as the weather closed in. The ride temperature varied between 7-11C. All good. From there I headed down via the coast to Dunedin. Next I will go west to Fjordland!


1 comment:
five snakes, what ever happened to chilling out on the beach?I guess the next time we see you will be at Tim's Cape Storm evening talk.
enjoy!
Post a Comment