Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cause and Effect.

Cause:
Finally here is the video of me on Carl's rock rapid. A solid 3+ not the place to be tail standing midway or heading straight into a hole for some impromptu hole surfing action.


Me on Carl's Rock Rapid - Nymboida



Effect:


My new second hand Diesel65 Wavesport..ohh its sweet and its racy red too! More volume in back means less tailstands and hopefully less time in scary holes!

3 comments:

steve said...

Dude, what's the point of that stick in your hand?

they have these round things on each end that are clearly not waterproof as they are never dipped in the water.

then when the rapid eventually tires of playing with its food and spits you out, you immediately raise the stick for some neanderthal victory dance.

go figure?

Hugo said...

Sydney, eh... I might have to make a choice between Zurich and Sydney, for living/working. What would you recommend, what need I keep in mind? Right now I'm leaning towards Zurich because it's nearer everything. (And some other reasons.)

What does the sport/mountains/etc look like in the Sydney area? Maybe I should come visit Sydney before making a final decision. (If I'm presented with that choice, i.e. if I get the job...)

tsindle said...

Somewhere I read it was bad to get your paddles wet. So I try and avoid using them.

Neanderthal victory dance -damn strait! If Homo-Erectus had pulled off a stunt like that he would dance too. More like OMG i made it out...