Monday, April 28, 2008

Truely Inspirational

AM nervous at the start and me posing for the wrong camera.

Its not often you get to be part of something really inspirational. Now doing a 5km swim from Coogee to Bondi is a solid achievement! For AM infinitely more so. I had the super easy part - kayaking at 3km/h for an hour 45 and trying not to hit her on the head with my paddle too many times. Impressive stuff!

Aaron doing the leg work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who were you posing for, Tim? ;)
Congrats again A-M!
From your very proud flatmate (in Canada).

steve said...

nice helmet timmyboy

Stu said...

Steve beat me to it! Was wondering why you needed a swimming cap? can't you paddle that well?

tsindle said...

Yes, I wasn't happy about that. It didn't match my life jacket. But Rules is Rules as in Aussie. I even got a nice swimming cap tan across my forehead to remember it by too!