Well I have had some good weekends. Firstly took some K1's down a river that shouldn't really have them paddled down. Ended up wrecking one and damaging the other three, but all in the name of fun.
Last weekend headed down to the Snowy Mountains 6hrs SW of Sydney. Mission to learn how to snowboard. Camped in the cold, but with the down jackets and FA/CS sleeping bags it was all good.
Last weekend headed down to the Snowy Mountains 6hrs SW of Sydney. Mission to learn how to snowboard. Camped in the cold, but with the down jackets and FA/CS sleeping bags it was all good.
Roadside - camp. The real camp site was closed, when we got there at 9pm.Then 2 days on the runs at Perisher Blue, on day of excellent Sun, one of howling gales, Blizzards and some powder. The SuperRoo Forrester was a star in the blizzard - no chains, no worries - mate!
My snowboarding also came on great, the turns are long and I don't face plant too often. Except when there's a blizzard and I can't see my feet never mind the angle of the snow. Such an awesome feeling carving down the slopes amongst the trees. I will be back for more.





No comments:
Post a Comment