CapeTown from the Air.So I find myself back in SA, first in joburg for the weekend - where I fitted in a quick mtb ride around the veld near our house and though some construction sites for the new GauTrain. Also a paddle down the klip river, in K1/K2's - amazimgly even with no rain the klip is flowing strongly. We all suspect it's effluent mixed with a healthy dose of sewage, but hopefully the one kills the other so all is good. A good time watching the rugby Super 14's an all South African affair for the first time ever, and still not quite sure who won and why.
Now down in Cape Town and Stellenbosch doing some radar work, and cathing up with old friends. This is the view from our lab, here. Where I studied for 2 years doing my MSc. Last night I went to watch a short slide show and film about kayaking the white nile in Uganda - sounds like a plan hey..hey...

1 comment:
Welcome back! Enjoy your stay...
Post a Comment