Friday, July 18, 2008

Phew..

So after being ripped off on Steve's blog (no don't visit it ) it will only inflate his blogego even more than it already is. I had to show that I wasn't:
a) Dead
b) Frozen under a lake in Northern Canada.

Now I have a chance to catchup, while sitting with a view of the snow capped mountains looking over lake Wanaka in South Island New Zealand. With a week of snowboarding ahead of me..jealous yet?

Travels have taken me far and wide to New Caledonia, Northern Canada and now to New Zealand so more on those shortly...

2 comments:

steve said...

glad to have you back. for the record, i didn't even click on your link to my site!

Dan said...

Wow, the teasing obviously worked then!
And nor did I click on the link there, I went to his blog before I came to yours in any case ;)