But next to the free space there was this little sign. Now, I have studied Toegapaste Wiskunde 245, and for the life of me this council sign confused me more than prof Du Plessis ever managed to! If someone can tell me if parking at 6:30pm for 3hrs on a Saturday night is strictly legal then they are better than I. [Even sitting down with a couple of beers didn't seem to help.]
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sydney Parking.
So there I was cruising the street of Sydney in my Superroo. No worries in the world. Heading out for a bite of pizza and pasta in the trendy Darlinghurst area. No parking on the street I wanted to go to. No Problem. Search around the back streets for a while - all sorted there's a park.

But next to the free space there was this little sign. Now, I have studied Toegapaste Wiskunde 245, and for the life of me this council sign confused me more than prof Du Plessis ever managed to! If someone can tell me if parking at 6:30pm for 3hrs on a Saturday night is strictly legal then they are better than I. [Even sitting down with a couple of beers didn't seem to help.]
But next to the free space there was this little sign. Now, I have studied Toegapaste Wiskunde 245, and for the life of me this council sign confused me more than prof Du Plessis ever managed to! If someone can tell me if parking at 6:30pm for 3hrs on a Saturday night is strictly legal then they are better than I. [Even sitting down with a couple of beers didn't seem to help.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what was so hard about doepies toeg? we had the frikken memos (until that van der walt idiot bust us)
it looks clearly obvious that 6.30pm is after the 2P session, all you need to know is what the numeral before 'P' stands for.
P stands for Pint. I think it is the amount of beer you have to buy the car guard. Oh wait it is in OZ, nope I don't know then
Post a Comment