Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back in SA (Rustenburg and Pilansberg)


Well from Perth I unexpectedly got a trip to South Africa to help out with some surveys over here. So although its good to be back with family and friends, it was a bit of a shock and missed some good events in Sydney. Nevermind the planning to get passport across the country. Been down some mines 1500m below ground where the water comes out of the ground so hot you can make coffee with it. Also managed to loose the rental keys, get a lift with a mad cross bow hunter (with a dead buck in the back), and do some good game viewing in the Pilansberg Game Park
Ribs SA style (Andrew and Colin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,
You are hard to fellow ;) Next time I'll ask you to go cycling, I am afraid you will tell me you are in Groenland or in the Qatar... Nice picture (Lion)! If you want to see the nice weather you have missed in Sydney, check this: It is hailing in Sydney.
Hope we will see you soon!